What is CT Connect?
CT Connect is a middleware software product that allows computer applications to monitor and control telephone calls and connects a company's telephone switches to the business applications used in its call center.
CT Connect uses a client/server model that allows multiple applications and computers to access the same phone system. Additionally, use of APIs and an open architecture make it easy to integrate with telephony systems and call center applications, including legacy systems.
When it's used to integrate phone systems with CRM applications, CT Connect can enable functionality such as screen pops (in which a customer information screen automatically "pops up" when an agent answers a call). Integration with outbound dialers enable capabilities like click to call (in which an agent simply clicks on a phone number on her screen and the system dials it).
CT Connect enables the types of integrations that make call centers more effective. Potential benefits include:
- Increased efficiency
- More personalized service experience
- Higher first call resolution rate
How NICE inContact can help
NICE inContact is the market leader in providing customers the cloud contact center software they need to deliver consistently exceptional customer experiences. Benefits include:
- Modern ACD providing digital first omnichannel routing and increased business agility
- Integrated and comprehensive workforce management solutions to engage and empower contact center agents to achieve business goals
- Automation and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities to enhance the customer experience and automate routine agent tasks
- Omnichannel customer journey management
CXone provides an intelligent, unified suite of applications covering the breadth of contact center management disciplines, simplifying administration and streamlining the user experience.