With measures around COVID-19 globally escalating, organizations are required to balance employee safety with maintaining critical service to millions of customers. Contact centers are now facing their biggest challenge ever: transitioning office-based representatives to work from home agents. In this virtual event, learn from our experts what it takes to successfully transition your contact center to a work-from-home environment and hear success stories of successful transitions.
Watch any or all of these 30-minute best practice chapters:
• Overview of major changes and considerations in a work-from-home contact center
• Getting the foundation right for @home agents: routing, connectivity, environment
• Scheduling and staffing: maintaining SLAs in time of customer and agent disruptions
• Quality and performance: automate, target, and collaborate to provide coaching @home
• Best practices contact center leader roundtable: leadership tips and lessons learned
The Work-at-home agent
This paper discusses benefits and options for adopting a home-based agent model. Many factors contribute to the desire for businesses to invest in a work-at-home program including higher agent productivity, reduced attrition, broader talent pool, lower operational costs and response preparedness.
Remote Contact Center Workforce (Webinar) | Cloud Call Center Software
Building a strong company culture with your mobile agents is within reach — with the help of some top-tier strategies, tips and techniques. In this webinar, you’ll learn the ins and outs of building and scaling a world-class team of remote agents. Jill Blankenship, CEO of Frontline Group discusses how to harness the power of a virtual workforce, using tools and techniques to capture data, measuring and improving KPIs and managing teams spread across multiple locations.