Customer experience management (CEM) platforms are going to be a crucial growth driver for the business-to-consumer (B2C) sector in the next decade. In fact, the market for CEM solutions is estimated to rise 18% each year through 2027 – with eventual sales hitting $27 billion! That’s why large B2C companies need data-centric, artificial intelligence-enhanced solutions to drive efficiencies for, and interactions with, their customers.
Watch this video and discover the benefits and results a well-planned CEM implementation can deliver.
What you can expect
- Learn how CEM insights can prioritize your business’s next improvement.
- Explore how leading B2C companies use CX to improve KPIs and ROI.
- Find out why it’s essential to unify customer data.
- Discover how to move beyond mapping to layered intelligence.
- Tap into how an orchestrated journey provides value in real-time for customers.
- Pick up ways to enhance customer journeys through app-centricity.
State of contact centre transformation in the new digital world (ContactBabel)
14 innovative ideas for your path to personalisation
Personalization isn’t a nice-to-have: 57% of customers have stopped buying because a competitor provided a better experience. Customers expect omnichannel personalization where engagements are tailored based on their past interactions.
Cultivating a future-proof customer journey strategy
Customer journeys begin with web search, and long before they initiate contact with an agent, they’re self-serving their needs and crawling the web and your digital—and physical—channels. If they do reach out for support, it’s on any channel, at any point of their journey. And, they’re measuring their experience with your company against the best they’ve had—thanks, Amazon!