Customer journeys begin with web search, and long before they initiate contact with an agent, they’re self-serving their needs and crawling the web and your digital—and physical—channels. If they do reach out for support, it’s on any channel, at any point of their journey. And, they’re measuring their experience with your company against the best they’ve had—thanks, Amazon!
Accommodating messy end-to-end journeys and customer expectations for effortless, personalised, fast CX at every physical and digital touchpoint is mission critical—35% will walk away from your business if you can’t deliver.
To better understand today’s landscape and how to find CX inertia amidst changing customer behavior, we’ve enlisted the help of three leading CX thought leaders, consultants, and analysts:
- Jeannie Walters, CEO of Experience Investigators, is the contact centre strategy coach you’ve always wanted, she’s helped everyone from Verizon and OrangeTheory to Allstate Insurance.
- Jo Boswell, founder of Sentio-B consultancy, has been at the forefront of CX from her 27-years leading the integration of physical and digital CX at British Airways to the global consultancy she founded to share her expertise.
- Charlene Li, author and founding analyst of Altimeter, has literally written the book on transforming CX. Between speaking and press engagements on the topics, she’s an analyst supporting companies on disruption and digital transformation initiatives.
With expert advice from this eBook, discover the transformed contact centre’s opportunity for enabling tomorrow’s customer journeys, including:
- The 7 common sense customer expectations on which you should be delivering
- Emerging digital channel trends to accommodate digital-first customers
- Customer’s preference for phygital experience, or the blending of physical and digital characteristics into an elevated experience
- How contact centres should enable search and self-service at the front of customer journeys, before they even reach out to agents
- Three customer experience strategy best practices for succeeding in today—and tomorrow’s—CX reality
Download the eBook now! The journey awaits.
Smarter Self Service Helps Customers Help Themselves
In our latest infographic, we’re sharing how you can harness AI-powered self-service strategies to deliver an exceptional customer experience, reduce costs and avoid agent burnout. Self-service is a win for the business, agents, and customers—but you have to have the right game plan in place to perfectly balance technology and strategy.
CXone Expert knowledge management
Great customer experiences begin with knowledge. CXone Expert knowledge management makes sure that your customers get that knowledge in the form of the information, answers, and support they need wherever they are along in their journey.
Digital fluency done right! Smarter digital self-service experiences
Achieve the best customer experience and self-service success rates possible. See how NICE CXone is revolutionizing self-service by managing customer journeys where they really begin—starting at a search—and guiding customers to the most relevant self-service or proactive engagement with smarter bots across any channel.