Businesses today are in the unique position of balancing widespread disruption with consistently growing customer expectations. For customers, a tumultuous cultural environment, a public health crisis and economic uncertainty are not valid reasons for businesses to drop the ball on experience. Rather, quite the opposite. Now is the most important time to deliver on a brand promise of exceptional experiences – or risk damaging these critical relationships. In fact, our NICE inContact CX Transformation Benchmark study has shown that 81 percent of customers say they will switch to a competitor after a single poor experience.
Establishing and growing customer relationships not only requires meeting consumers in their preferred channel and ensuring effortless movement between channels, but also laying a scalable foundation, ready to evolve as the landscape changes. It is this core belief in digital-first customer centricity and flexibility that underpins NICE inContact CXone, our industry leading comprehensive and unified approach to Customer Analytics, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Engagement, and Automation & Artificial Intelligence. By giving contact centers the power and agility to respond to rapidly changing demands quickly, we future-proof these businesses – come what may.
We are immensely proud of the work our team has been able to achieve over the last year. For example, CXone@home was the byproduct of true collaboration and innovation – helping thousands of agents quickly transition to remote working amid the early days of lockdown, all while ensuring business continuity and productivity. It captures the spirit of why NICE inContact is an industry-leading organization.
That said, while we may build the tools, it is the innovative work of our customers that make CXone the solution it is. Our growth is inexplicably tied to our customers and their relentless pursuit of delivering consistently exceptional experiences. They push us to push new boundaries and reach new heights despite the challenges of the day.
While we will continue to meet new obstacles head on, it is important to take a moment to step back and appreciate a win. In this case, however, I am referring to several wins. Over the course of the last few months, NICE inContact has been the recipient of a number of third-party, industry recognitions – spotlighting our commitment to powering exceptional customer experiences, and our innovative approach to next-generation contact centers. Here’s the full list and a little about each:
- Cloud Platform category, Silver Winner – The Stevie® Awards are the world's premier business awards. They were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition of the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide.
- Q3 2020 report, Leader – This report conducted by Forrester Research evaluates leading solutions in the CCaaS industry. The report identified CXone among the most significant cloud contact center platforms in the market, with CXone receiving the highest possible score in the “market presence” category and securing top ranking in the “current offering” and “strategy” categories. Total, NICE inContact CXone earned the highest possible scores in 29 of the 33 criteria used by Forrester to evaluate 10 of the most significant cloud contact center vendors.
– A subset of the Stevie American Business Awards, The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service recognize the achievements of contact center, customer service, business development and sales professionals worldwide.
- – The Omdia Decision Matrix reviews prominent cloud contact center providers with emphasis on the ability of vendors to handle multichannel customer interactions and connect data through analytics. It compares solutions based on the strength of their technology platforms, the views of their customers, and the impact that each company has in the marketplace. NICE inContact ranked #1 overall in the technology assessment, execution assessment and market impact ratings.
- Best New Technology Solution category, Finalist (winners to be announced in October – The ICMI Global Contact Center Awards Program, a comprehensive awards program dedicated to the customer management industry, honors and recognize the companies, contact centers, and individuals that provide a platform for leadership, vision, innovation, and strategic accomplishments within the contact center industry.
I am deeply proud of this list of achievements and the words we received from the judges in support of our innovative approach to cloud contact centers. To quote the judges of the Stevies directly:
“With the right balance of technologies and tools along with a deep understanding of the necessity of involving human intelligence in the process with customers, NICE inContact has provided a well-rounded software solution for better experiences for both agents and customers. NICE inContact CXone provides value to its customers by making various customer care services more efficient while its analytical module enables contact center leaders to make smart decisions.”
These recognitions reinforce NICE inContact CXone as the world’s most comprehensive digital-first omnichannel offering in the Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) market. You may notice a common theme in the above list – our support for the truly digital-first omnichannel contact center. Our ability to power organizations of all sizes to reach more customers using a range of digital channels (such as SMS text, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, or WhatsApp) and voice – all unified on the CXone cloud customer experience platform – is what resonates with the audiences who matter most. As our own research has found, year-over-year, customers increasingly want seamless and speedy omnichannel interactions with businesses.
It is one of the few things organizational leaders can always count on as they look to leverage the contact center as a growth driver and innovation engine. Being able to deliver exceptional interactions, at scale, is foundational to long-term, sustained success in today’s experience economy.
These awards aren’t just an opportunity to reflect upon our successes, but also it gives us the chance to think about how to go even further and build upon these recognitions. How can we help more businesses achieve growth? How can we build more engaging connections and experiences as contact centers continue to navigate an uncertain future?
We’ve been in close partnership with our network of customers to better understand what they need to not only survive amid fierce competition but thrive. This past week we held our first, fully virtual Interactions Live, September 15-16, where we discussed the roadmap for the next stage of contact center innovation as well as real-world examples of what it takes to activate on new opportunities.
Learn more on our Interactions Live resource page today: https://www.nice.com/websites/interactions-live/